Preclinical and GMP Manufacturing
Omnia currently produces preclinical and GMP Phase I/II clinical materials used in vaccine and gene therapy applications. Omnia’s facility has a flexible design to accommodate numerous manufacturing platforms so it can meet most customer requirements.
- Three separate manufacturing suites. Viral and non-viral suites are on separate HVAC systems. Viral suite is single pass air
- BSL-3 Capabilities: Omnia can produce products under BSL-3 for the production of organisms or toxins requiring such containment. Unlike other facilities that claim
“BSL-2 plus,” Omnia can truly operate under BSL-3
- A Facility Monitoring System monitors essential equipment 24 hours a day and notifies personnel if required
- Small footprint combined with high efficiency systems reduce operating costs over longer campaigns and for smaller production runs
- Omnia places a heavy reliance on disposable systems to reduce changeover and validation costs